Information Security Policy
Siraya National Scenic Area includes several features designed to improve accessibility for users with disabilities. Some of these features are described below.
- Images on the site contain 'alt tags,' which aid users who listen to the content of the site by using a screen reader, rather than reading the site.
- To improve the accessibility of Siraya National Scenic Area, the Siraya National Scenic Area Headquarters has asked accessibility.moda.gov.tw to review the site and has also reviewed the site's accessibility with AA level Machine Identify∕Machine Check. The results of these reviews have been incorporated into the website.
- To assist users of the Siraya Bay National Scenic Area – understand the operation of the Site and the application of their personal information, this website has established the Privacy Statement (the Statement) to protect the privacy of users of this Site.
- Within a reasonable scope, the Site welcomes links. In case of citation or reference, please indicate the source of origin.
- To fully respect and ensure personal privacy, all personal information provided for within this Site will be protected under appropriate procedures and techniques.
- Collection of Personal Information: The Site will collect information such as the IP address and browsing activities of a user for its internal analysis. To provide service and contact, personal information shall first be completed before using services including email correspondence, bulletin messaging, provided for under this Site.
- All personal information obtained from the Site, unless otherwise specified or as set forth under relevant laws or regulations, will only be applied within the scope of original intent.
- Cookie is a tool through which the server interacts with user's browser. The Site contains cookies as to provide a more flexible and adequate interface for users. However, users can choose to cancel or restrict such function by altering the preference option of their browsers.
- Rights on Amending the Privacy Statement: To provide adequate protection for user's privacy, the Statement is subject to changes reflecting development in technology or amendment to relevant regulations.